• Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  23
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  0
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/17/1966

Seriously Folks,

I have sent two emails to Fender customer support about my profile, Fender Fuse, and the absence of the two amps I registered, in my profile. I have heard absolutely nothing. The Live Chat text on the top of customer support page is incapable of being selected by my browsers. This all started when I tried to change my Fuse and profile passwords. Did the employees take off until summer? If this is widespread, I kinda feel sorry for those new GT owners. Anyone else try to contact them or hear something that I haven't about the company? Thanks for your time.

• Member ID:  76
  • Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1

UPDATE:

I found this in their consumer relations portion of their support area:

FENDER.COM LOUNGE FORUMS HELP

Have a question about your Fender Forums username or password? Or... is your question about the Fender.com Forums or some other feature of the Fender.com Community area?

We would ask that you please NOT contact Consumer Relations for any issues regarding your username, password, Fender Profile, the Fender.com Forums, nor any other concerns regarding the Community section of Fender.com.

FOR EMERGENCIES ONLY (for example, if you are experiencing repeated difficulty logging in), please contact ForumAdmin@fender.com if your question concerns any of the issues above.

The address dumps you into a "page not found" screen when you click it. I guess they don't give a @#%&* about their community or registration of products.

• Member ID:  15
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  239
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  11/12/1962

I have fender Fuse but I down loaded all the setting I wanted . have not tried to log in lately . Will try next week when I get back to Nc  where my laptop is and see . But you can still program the amp from your computer can't you.

Honestly, I don't know

To tell the truth, I've just been so tied up with other stuff, that I haven't messed around with the extra stuff in the Mustang III or the Super Champ that I own until recently. Musically, I've concentrated on scales, technique, and just seeing what the base settings on both amps would give me, as well as volume, tone and switching on the guitar. I would've thought that as big as the community portion is on the Fender site, they would care to administer to it. I still feel like a dog with a Ferrari with this stuff.

• Member ID:  17
  • Content Count:  64
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  3
  • Device:  Windows

Jeff, I have the same problem with their site.  I at first thought it was my old XP OS so I changed to Windows 7, but it didn't help.  I did talk with the Fender rep at NAMM last summer and he told me there would be no continued support for our Mustang IIIs now that the GTs were out and there was no update at all on the Fender Fuse product for us.  Not impressed with the GTs when I was there.  Still like my Mustang III though.  There is an Ausi fellow on youtube who regularly reviews these amps and posts new presets.  Think his name was Shane "intheblues".

I just logged in to fender fuse and went straight in . . Load the Cd and down load the program. the first time you hook up your amp to the computer. If you can not log in on your old account make a new one. and write down your password. if you get in down load all you can and save it to your computer. If you cant get in let me know and I will give you my stuff so you can get in.

Ps went to profile checked amp then went to the forum all works.

Edited by Blue Dog

Thanks  Guys,

One of the only reasons I got the Mustang III was I thought my Super Champ was going to be in the shop. As it is, it hasn't gone to the shop but I can dial the volume on the Mustang down enough for room levels. I got them both awhile ago and am not in the market for a GT. I like what I got. I saw the Tone thing they got for the GTs and the presets may translate over if you manually preset the III. I'm just starting to mess with the virtual pedals, but haven't saved any settings yet. I did get a new profile using the old email but my amps didn't show up. I do have copies of Fuse loaded so local editing isn't an issue on either amp. It just didn't make sense to me. I guess if I was under 50 ,  I'd understand.

You can Down load any one of the presets from 1000'S in fuse and save them on your computer and when if you want to play black Sabbath just go to the fuse program. import black Sabbath from your saved file in your computer and you have it. there are 1000'S to chose from some good ones and some bad one you can use them and see how they sound before you have to save them . The new Boss katana amps work better as far as adding pedals because you can down load them . add more stuff with 57 pedals  . and you don't have to go back to the  site no more your done.

Thanks Blue,

I did know that they had the presets through Fuse. I hope they don't just dump them. I've been plugging and tweaking one pedal at a time into the 65 Twin model. I have played a real Twin at GC and loved it but I didn't get the volume past 4, and although I know its practice to run them at 5 and above, the neighbors 5 blocks away probably don't need to hear it.:D

Try the Marshall amp on the computer screen and chose the Marshall  4 /12 stack . you have to turn down the gain .they have it all the way up . But sounds Great  should sound really great on your tube amp. and on the mustang 111.

Thanks Blue,

What's the Fender name of the 4/12 stack? I know it's gotta be one of the British models. The Mustang top screen has a picture of the model and that'll probably show me. I wish someone would have a list of what each virtual effect and amp model is. The only box effect I'm sure of is the green box. I think about everyone playing an electric, knows what a tube screamer is.:)

Click on advanced amp and click the British amps it's the gold one . The purple one is a Vox