Cooper fx Arcades - 4 new cards (Synth, Generation Loss, Reverse & Grain)

• Member ID:  2,396
  • Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  0
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0

Hi!

A few months ago, I launched a YouTube pedal review channel. Nothing very exciting at first glance, you might say.
I'm trying to do something original and intense, with completely composed songs produced like music, not demos, and a lot of work on video and narration. I would like to share them with you.

The latest is on the Cooper fx Arcades and its 4 new cards that were released two days ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvWSFM-UkNg

Feel free to tell me if this is not the place for that kind of content.
Hope you'll like it!

GOGOGOjpg.jpg

• Like 1

• Member ID:  5
  • Group:  Members
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  65
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,077
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Achievement Points:  0
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  166
  • Device:  Android

@foreverbroke Welcome to the Guitar Gathering website. I see that you are a brand new member today.  Generally speaking, this is a enthusiastic community of music and guitar loving folks who are learning and growing in their gutiar journey, under the guidance of our founder/ teacher, Steve Krenz. 

If you wish to share your experiences with gear, be it pedals, guitars, amps etc etc. then this is the right right forum on the site.

If you wish to share your music, be it orginal or cover song, in any guitar genre, then you would post your song or links to "Member Recordings"

We also have a monthly "Recording Challenge" (run my Mandy, @Nutty 1) where members participate in recording their own versions of songs of a certain topic. 

We welcome your participation.  All the Best!  @NeilES335  , Moderator.

• Like 1