• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  10
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  0
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  1

I have one guitar at the moment. Acoustic Epiphone AJ-220S

I have to admit I keep eyeying some amazing acoustics from small workshops I fell in love with.

Like BSG or Furch guitars made in Czech Republic or Lakewood from Germany.

I also had fallen in love with Acoustics made by Mr. Rafał Turkowiak from here in Poland.

Luckily or not I can't afford them (yet) and I would stop myself until I reached reasonable skill level to own them ;d

• Like 2

• Member ID:  2,590
  • Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  0
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/21/1987

On 5/12/2020 at 11:15 AM, Tnt1benton said:

I had watched this video the other day just after having bought my seventh guitar, as well as having, two amps. Even worse, I only started my guitar journey about three years ago. I told myself I would not buy another without good reason. As I recall (wasn't that long ago) , I told myself the same thing after each guitar. This time I mean it. I think!

I do enjoy each guitar for different reasons and cycle through each on a regular basis. Each has its own voice and purpose. I have the usual suspects: Tele, Strat, Les Paul, Gretsch for electric along with a Seagull, Martin, and Fender for acoustic. It may be that I'm trying to find myself or going through a mid-life crisis. Being 51, it is probably the latter. As I venture further along, I may decide to part with a few.

The perspective, of finding the one or two guitars to connect with and learn inside and out, makes sense. At some point, I hope to find my own voice musically and go from there.

electric guitar

The great thing is not when you started to play, but that you actually started. And as an addition to your words I must say yes, it gets quite addictive, but the feeling when you get a new one is unbelievably good! 

• Like 1