• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  0
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0

I started to put this under the previous thread of the same name, but figured I'd just start a new one.

It looks like it's been a while since anyone posted on this course... I'm working on it in conjunction with L&M main course.  I'm on Lesson 3 in the blues course and Lesson 17 on the main course.  I've had to go back over some of the theory in the main course and I'm reviewing some of the lessons as I'm practicing the 3 Note Scales.  

I'm relatively new to this site... it took me a while to find this after the other forums went away.  I don't typically post on forums, but I really want to engage with others going through these courses to help hold myself accountable and work through some challenges as they arise.  I've been working consistently on the main L&M course for about 13 months and the blues course for about 4 months.  It's slow going sometimes, but slow progress is still progress, right?

Anyone else working on the blues course? Or am I in the wrong place?

• Member ID:  5
  • Group:  Members
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  65
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,077
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  166
  • Device:  Android

@Jason B Hi Jason; You're in the right place! Welcome to Guitar Gathering. Please continue to post your progress, and other members will engage, and encourage and sometimes advise. And don't forget to join us on our Guitar Gathering YouTube site (link is above) most Tuesday nights for Live Lessons with Steve Krenz (yes it's really live!) from Gruhn's Guitars of Nashville. (you need a free YouTube account to live chat there)

Congratulations on your progress on the LMG course... Lesson 17 in only 13 months is spectacular progress! (many of us took much longer - years) . You're right at the stage where the Blues Course would make sense.  It's true there haven't been a lot of post on that course here, but please go ahead. There are many I'm sure that are working on it and dont post yet. 

Hope to hear from you soon

All the Best; Neil ( co-moderator)

• Member ID:  292
  • Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  72
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/23/1958

Yep, you're on the right channel. Seems like most progress, especially the more difficult/new, is rather slow at times then . . . boom, you got it. Hang in there.