• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  126
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Achievement Points:  0
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  3

Hi everyone, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.. so I have purchased 2 complete sets of LMG DVD's over several years. One for me and one for my 11 year old grandson in Georgia.. now my grandson in Florida has a new guitar and amp for Christmas and looking for a place where we had all the old resource books including the original one.

In the old forums we had a section of all materials but not sure we have it here.. can anyone help out or send me the original LMG course for my computer.

Thanks in advance    

Ron

• Member ID:  12
  • Group:  Members
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  184
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  1,235
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  177
  • Birthday:  07/19/1948
  • Device:  Windows

Ron,

33 minutes ago, columbo said:

In the old forums we had a section of all materials but not sure we have it here.. can anyone help out or send me the original LMG course for my computer.

Ron,

I'm not sure exactly what you requesting.  We can't, and as mod I certainly can't encourage anyone to, send you the copyrighted L&MG course materials.  If, when you say "LMG course", you asking about the book?  The pdf of the main L&MG course, the manual, is available for download here. The bonus resources book can be downloaded here.

Of course that doesn't get you the DVD's.  You have to be considered a good Legacy customer having bought two complete sets.  If I were you I would call Legacy customer service and ask what they would do in terms of a "back up" set of DVD's.  I would think they would cut you a break for a third purchase.  But I can't speak for them.

Let us know that you get this resolved.  That is going to be a great time playing guitar with grandsons.  I just did a duet of Jingle Bells with my granddaughter over the holidays.  What fun!

• Member ID:  72
  • Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  126
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  3

Thats what I needed thanks.. I have 2 sets of DVDs already and in Jan when we go down will leave him a couple beginner ones. 

His dad can help him out as he has a music major degree from Univ of Florida and plays with local orchestras and some symphonies as backup when needed. 

Yes the old forums had all the music for downloads.. its on my old computer but I dont have it in Georgia now..

Once again.. Thanks.