• Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  239
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Achievement Points:  0
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  11/12/1962

The Katana Amps will run on a Hp 2 in 1 laptop / Tablet and a windows sure face laptop / tablet. and all laptops . But will not Run on a android  table . the cheapest way to have a tablet to run the Katana amp is with the Hp 2 in 1 laptop and table combo . 299.00 Dollars. at Wal-Mart. Hopefully some day they will make a app for androids tablets and android phones. that would be to coolest way . to have something hand held and that can set right on the amp. Bluetooth. would be the very Best way to have it set up.  But we will see were things go as time marches on.  

• Member ID:  33
  • Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  192
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Achievement Points:  0
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  37
  • Birthday:  07/07/1959
  • Device:  Macintosh

On 3/1/2018 at 10:44 PM, Blue Dog said:

Cool Mike. Keep us update on your likes and don't likes. I don't think you will have any dislikes. But if so tell us and we will see if we can work them out. Have fun . If you use the tone central  app and you turn any knobs it will go back to the amp set preset. I have not program any preset yet. I like the sneaky amps a lot you have to import them to your library. same with tone central has to be imported. Good Luck.   

On 3/6/2018 at 1:15 AM, Ice9 said:

Glad you like it Mike :)

I used it in church for the first time yesterday, and I'm pretty happy with it. I played two songs on acoustic, then switched to electric for the next two. Pretty easy operation and it worked out well. I dialed in my settings and saved channel 1 for my acoustic, and channel two for my electric. Got an A/B switch, so no cable switching to do. I have a volume pedal for my electric, and a pre-amp with a boost switch for my acoustic, so I adjusted volume as needed with those and left the settings on the amp the same for both guitars. The only thing I questioned was the settings saved for each channel. The manual says when you save your settings in a channel, all controls on the panel are saved except for the master volume. That seemed to be the case, except you also have to switch the "Amp Type" knob to select Acoustic, Clean etc., as well as turn up the master volume. No big deal, I just wasn't aware I had to do that at first based on what the manual says, but figured it out before Sunday. The effects I dialed in and saved to each channel worked as advertised. The clean electric tone I set up sounded really good. Very fat, sweet tone. The acoustic was very good, too. Not as warm as I'd like, but I can probably make some adjustments and improve it. It's a great amp in my opinion, and when you consider the price, it's phenomenal. 

On another note, I never would have had this amp on my radar if not for this forum, and you two guys singing its praises. Thank you both very much, and thanks to Steve for the forum!

Edited by Mike Hoodenpyle
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2